The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) will perform concrete pavement repair at various locations on Bangerter Highway (S.R. 154) between 3500 South and I-80 and various ramp locations on I-80 between Bangerter Highway and I-215.
This work will extend the overall lifespan of the pavement, enhance safety and provide a smoother ride for drivers. Work is scheduled to begin in late April and be completed in early August 2022.
What to Expect:
- Intermittent nighttime lane closures on Bangerter Highway
- Increased noise, dust and vibration along the roadways
- Trucks and equipment entering and exiting the work zones
- Nightly I-80 ramp closures - Completed Late May
- Weekend closure on Bangerter Highway at S.R. 201 - Completed Late April
Construction scheduled are weather dependent and subject to change.
Contact the Project Team for More Information:
Hotline: 888-766-ROAD (7623) | Email: email@example.com
The questions marked with a red border are required.