Help shape your community investment this spring!
In November 2016, Wake County voters approved a transit-dedicated half-cent sales tax investment to expand and better connect the public transit network throughout Wake County. The plan will:
- Connect the region.
- Connect all Wake County communities.
- Provide frequent reliable urban mobility.
- Enhance access to transit.
Last fall, transit planners asked the public how to prioritize projects. Survey results showed priorities were:
- Providing transit service to areas that don’t already have it.
- Adding service where ridership is highest.
- Building and improving sidewalks and bus stops.
- Making bus service faster and more reliable.
Transit staff members have been working on a plan to make these and other improvements. More feedback is needed to help guide decisions on draft proposals related to:
- Expanding bus services throughout Wake County.
- Developing bus rapid transit service.